We design in a 3-D program, ArchiCAD, that allows you to virtually walk through your home, addition, or renovation before it is even built. Yes, really!
There is no better way to understand and have a feel for the design than seeing it come to life; rather than relying on your imagination of what it “might” look like.
So how can a 3-D Design save you money? We’ll tell you!
1. 2-D floor plans can be difficult to understand. Many of our clients get a general understanding of their home from a floor plan; however visualizing how it will look can be difficult. Experiencing your home in 3-D lets you see everything so there are no surprises once built.
2. During our meetings we can take you room-by-room so you can be sure that what you’re seeing is exactly what you want. This is not only fun, but also cost effective!
3. See your home positioned on your property. In 3-D, you are able to see how your land slopes as well as what grading is needed for your new home.
4. We input walls, floors and roofs in the 3-D model based on how the contractor will build your home. We can foresee problems with the construction before they arise.
5. You get to see your home come alive! Having a clear understanding of the final design prior to construction is the best method to significantly reducing unnecessary changes.
Ready to build your dream home or make changes to your existing one?
We’d love to work with you!