Lisa Carlisle Architect
Home is Where the Heart is
In honor of February being Heart Awareness Month lets talk about loving the home you have.
Instead of focusing on large home renovations, we wanted to give you a short list of inexpensive things you can do to fall back in love with your home.
• Organize & De-clutter: Creates a big impact and doesn’t cost a thing!
• Rearrange furniture: Instantly refresh any room by moving small or large furniture.
• Create purpose for unused space, i.e., repurpose the dining room or that old office that’s collecting dust.
• Add new lighting: accent lamps or a new chandelier will add character to any room.
• Add fresh flowers or a new plant! Bring life (literally) into a dull space.
• Invite your friends and family over! Nothing makes your home feel more beautiful and loved than filling the space with long lasting, wonderful memories.
And last but not least...
Hire an architect. We can help you decide what might be the best renovation for your budget and your home. Feel more comfortable and fall back in love with each living space.
Happy February, everyone!
Questions? Comments? We’d love to hear from you!